Join ‘ The Yoga Cloud’ at the idyllic Swan Hotel in the heart of the Lake District for a weekend of Yoga, Meditation, Delicious Food and luxurious pampering to soothe your body, mind and spirit.
Dates: 7 – 9 October 2016
Venue: The Nests, Swan Hotel, LA12 8NB
Investment: £295 – £425 dependant on room selected
Yoga Teacher: Helen Glen
The Yoga Cloud Re-Treat Includes
- 2 Transformational Vinyasa flow yoga sessions with Helen – one each morning
- 1 Evening Lunar yoga practices with Helen- Saturday Evening
- 3 Meditation Experiences with Helen
- All yoga props and mats are provided
- 2 nights accommodation in the Swans Nests, Swan Hotel, Newby Bridge
- All Nourishing & Delicious food plus unlimited fruit, tea, coffee and water
- 30 Minute ESPA Facial or Massage
- Full use of Swimmimg Pool and Spa Facilities
- Yoga Practices within the Light and Airy Conservatory
The grounds provide plenty of areas to relax and restore. The atmosphere is laid back, tranquil and friendly.
Situated at the southern tip of Lake Windermere in Cumbria, The Swan is very much a part of the local community and the fabric of the beautiful Lake District. Our comfortable and attractive, luxury accommodation is designed to suit everyone’s needs – from families and couples through to independent travellers and business guests. And while you’re with us, why not sample a distinctive local brew in The Swan Inn or maybe enjoy a meal in our Restaurant, freshly prepared by the chef from local produce.
Every guest room is unique and meticulously furnished. Furnishings and fabrics complement the buildings and their natural surroundings with a luxurious edge.
Upon arrival you will receive a welcome pack of tea, coffee, sugar, milk and homemade biscuits. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hand soaps are all included along with all bedlinen, dressing gowns and towels. All cottages have central heating, fully equipped kitchen and utility room with range cookers, fridge freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryers, Nespresso coffee machines, iron & ironing boards. There is also a supply of tea towels, oven gloves and a full log basket.
Will be a time to indulge in delicious, nutritious food, so you can enjoy maximum energy and buzzing vitality throughout your stay.
Using only the finest and freshest local produce, provided by an excellent chef.
Food allergies and other specific dietary requirements can be catered for. Please just let us know asap before you arrive.
The accommodation is all in The Nests with twin or double sharing rooms available:
Non-refundable deposit £200
Balance by 19 August 2016
Master Ensuite Double (with Bath & Shower)
Twin Room (Shared Bathroom)
Terms & Conditions:
In the event of cancellation:
- 60 days or more prior to the retreat: Your entire payment will be refunded, less £200 which is your deposit.
- 59-30 days prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable, but are transferable (less £200 deposit) to a future retreat with The Yoga Cloud
- 29 days or less prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable.